One of my biggest fear is not being able to see my favourite band live before they break up
**ALRIGHT PEOPLE, GIVEAWAY TIME**
What I need you to do is follow these instructions:
1. LIke this page, and then like the photo by clicking GLASAJ button.
2. If it doesn’t display the image right away, type in name Ivana Verovski in PRETRAŽUJ and like the black and white picture of my friend and her dog.
3. Like/reblog as many times as you want, but I need you to SCREENSHOT AND INBOX ME THAT YOU’VE CASED YOUR VOTE!!!
1. Black Veil Brides T-shirts (both size s, both for girls), BVB hoodie (size S, for girls), one bracelet, one W&D CD, 12 posters (2 of them that are huge)
2. 2 Asking Alexandria t-shirts (both size S, both for girls), one All Time Low top (size M, for girls) and one in size S, and a BMTH guy t-shirt (size XL)
3. Bunch of posters (MCR, BMTH, A7X, Green Day, Linkin Park, Paramore)
GIVEAWAY ENDS ON APRIL 28-TH, TIL’ THEN VOTE VOTE VOTE
It’s funny because the more you watch the more it hurts and no it’s not funny forget it and cry with me
"Will you defeat them, your demons and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made, because one day, I’ll leave you, a phantom to lead you in the summer, to join the Black Parade"
So I stumbled upon this twitter account
And literally all they do is post this picture of Mikey holding some chips
It’s 474 tweets of just him holding a bag of chips
And I think that’s beautiful